IMPORTANT ADVISORY: Cultural Explorations Cuba is aware of the U.S. Embassy situation and is carefully monitoring the country’s conditions by communicating with our respected Cuban partners. We have compiled the following information below to address the concerns of our travelers:
- All hotels in Cuba are open and operating normally.
- Our Cuban tour operating partners have advised us that for them business will continue as usual.
- American tourists are not known to have been affected at this point.
- The embassy remains open and providing emergency services to U.S. citizens.
- The embassy is operating with 60% of its staff, and is offering limited consular services.
- Only non-essential staff in the embassy was ordered to leave.
- At this point, there is no evidence of the cause of the health disorders reported by embassy officials.
At this time, we understand the apprehensions of our travelers as this story unfolds. We can assure you that the safety and comfort of our travelers is Cultural Explorations’ top priority. Our Cuban partners have confirmed that operations with the American market will continue as normal. Please know that our efforts are focused on keeping you updated with the latest information.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us at (561) 921-2425.