Broaden your horizons (and your tastebuds!) with this all-embracing experience around Cuba. For travelers seeking an epicurean expedition, we highly recommend this tour. Prepare to be amazed by all the food, drink, and entertainment this island country has to offer!
Cultural Explorations is pioneering culinary travel to Cuba by providing exclusive opportunities to meet world-renowned chefs, enjoy access inside the kitchens of top restaurants, and indulge in award-winning, authentic cuisine.
In addition, our Travel Managers will guide you to all of the prominent landmarks, including architecturally stunning plazas, rum museums and cigar factories, local flea markets, art galleries and more.
- Visit premier paladares, or restaurants transformed from private homes, offering a variety of divine cuisine and decadent desserts.
- Hear from highly acclaimed chefs and learn of their restaurant beginnings in Cuba.
- Participate in a private mixology class at one of Havana’s best bars that creates legendary, hand-crafted cocktails.
- Tour through a local Cuban farm that practices the highest standards of raising their livestock and maintaining their facilities.
- Walk in the footsteps of Ernest Hemingway and stop by two of his favorite watering holes: El Floridita and La Bodeguita del Medio.
- Enjoy a full-scale tasting of Cuban rums while touring through a museum of its rich history.
- Partake in an exclusive cooking class at an elite culinary academy in Cuba.
- Leave Cuba with a wealth of knowledge and unforgettable memories!
A single supplement rate will be imposed for single travelers depending on the amount of passengers booked and time of season. Published rates are only guaranteed with required deposit and confirmed booking. Published rates are subject to change without notice.
*Note: If you are interested in a specific date, please contact us directly to see if we are able to accommodate with hotel and season availability.